A Family Office enables the private financial affairs and capital of a family to be managed across investment classes such as direct property, listed shares, private equity, business interests, philanthropic pursuits and cash reserves.
Our engagement with ultra-high net worth families in both Australia and Asia has positioned us strongly in the realm of Family Office. We work with families and individuals to establish structures for the maintenance and protection of their wealth whilst preserving their family values and legacies across generations.
Chapman Eastway Family Office is designed to deliver the needs and wants of the individual family through an initial discovery and planning session and then by identifying services, risk areas and family goals and aspirations. We then develop, implement and monitor the strategy to achieve these goals and ensure success.
We are a dedicated team who work hard to understand your family situation and achieve your goals and objectives, utilising our depth of expertise in taxation, trust structuring, philanthropy and business advisory. Working with Chapman Eastway will mean you have access to:
- A client service team dedicated to meeting your financial management needs
- Co-ordinated and disciplined approach to managing your financial affairs
- Access to leading tax, superannuation, business advisory, financial advisory and philanthropic specialists
- Ability to outsource the day to day management of your financial affairs so you and your family have confidence that your matters are professionally managed
- Access to management for family wealth preservation until younger family members reach the age and maturity to take full responsibility of their own affairs.
A Family Office is about maintaining harmony amongst family members and at the same time managing your wealth and protecting all your assets in the most effective manner possible.
Our Family Offices include:
- Business and commercial advisory
- Investment portfolio construction, monitoring and management
- Financial & tax strategies for assets protection and wealth transfer
- Philanthropy management
- Intergenerational wealth planning and governance
- Estate planning
- Insurance management
- Retirement, superannuation and trustee services
- Financial reporting and compliance
- Cashflow budgeting and reporting
- Executive Payroll
- ATO and ASIC compliance
- Administration / mail management